Trauma 2023 Conference
12 -15 October 2023 | Crown Melbourne
The Organising Committee are delighted to announce registrations to the Trauma 2023 Conference to be held in Crown Promenade in Victoria, Australia, from 12 to 15 October 2023, are now open.
The world of trauma care is changing rapidly, with new technologies offering solutions to old problems. Our program is packed with presentations and discussions on the problems we need to solve, and will have something for everyone who makes up our wide and diverse range of professionals dedicated to providing better care for their patients and their families. We will cover:
- The Changing Epidemiology of Trauma
- Clinician Well-being: how to stay well when the pressure is on
- The challenge of Delivering Trauma Care in Rural Communities
- Trauma Resuscitation: What’s new?
- Trauma in Older Persons: The Grey Tsunami
- Trauma Surgery Update
- Effective Approaches to Mass Casualty
- The Hidden Problem of Domestic Violence
- Advances in Trauma Quality Improvement
- The Future Specialist, Trauma Centre and Artificial Intelligence.
Register today and join your colleagues and industry peers at the pre-eminent, multidisciplinary trauma conference in Australia and New Zealand!
|Call for Abstracts Open||13 March 2023|
|Registrations Open||Early June 2023|
|Call for Abstracts Close||31 July 2023|
|Early Bird Registrations Close||Extended until 11 September 2023|
|Accommodation Booking Close||8 September 2023|
|Registration Close||11 October 2023|
|Trauma 2023 Conference||12 – 15 October 2023|