The Scientific Committee are delighted to announce the Trauma 2023 Program is now available. Click here to download.
The world of trauma care is changing rapidly, with new technologies offering solutions to old problems. Our program is packed with presentations and discussions on the problems we need to solve, and will have something for everyone who makes up our wide and diverse range of professionals dedicated to providing better care for their patients and their families. We will cover:
- The Changing Epidemiology of Trauma
- Clinician Well-being: how to stay well when the pressure is on
- The challenge of Delivering Trauma Care in Rural Communities
- Trauma Resuscitation: What’s new?
- Trauma in Older Persons: The Grey Tsunami
- Trauma Surgery Update
- Effective Approaches to Mass Casualty
- The Hidden Problem of Domestic Violence
- Advances in Trauma Quality Improvement
- The Future Specialist, Trauma Centre and Artificial Intelligence.